Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jurassic Park.

I've loved the movie since...forever, and I am constantly watching "prehistoric" with my nephews; since the 3D release of the movie I decided that it was time for me to actually read it. I loved it! Different from the movie--of course--but I was very pleased that I was still surprised when I read it. I still loved Dr. Grant...yet after reading his description I have to say that Sam Neil should be very grateful because he was not the Dr. Grant described in the book--but I still love the movie version of Dr. Grant. I was very surprised at the changes in John Hammond and that Malcolm dies. Spielberg's version will always be a classic but I must say that Chricton's original Jurassic Park far exceeded my expectations.

TANGENTS:
  • 25 Things you didn't know about the movie Jurassic Park.
  • Dino-DNA a blog dedicated to art inspired by Jurassic Park.
  • Jurassic Park inspired manicures.
  • Book vs. flim

No comments:

Post a Comment