Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan

Exquisitely Satisfying!

It's been almost two months since I finished and I'm still trying to come to terms with all the epicness that happened. How do you end a series that has spanned fourteen books, thousands of pages, hundreds of characters...well you have almost 900 pages of epic battle scenes. Yes there were things that I have problems with--little things--but there was no way to satisfy everyone to tie off every string. Just know that it is epic! Well done, Brandon Sanderson, freaking well done! I will go into more of my thoughts after I finish rereading the series and am able to fully show the epic awesomeness that is The Wheel of Time!

TANGENTS:
  • Lan is the most Lan man I have ever read or seen!
  • Olver--oh my heart!!!
  • #1 on USA Today.
  • #1 best selling book on Amazon.com for two weeks.
  • 9 Wheel of Time Stories I want to read.
  • Wheel of Time legacy.
  • Really cool people talking about Wheel of Time.
  • Tor.com's Leigh Butler's Memories of the Wheel of Time.
  • Thoughts on finishing the series.
  • Leigh Butler's reread.

No comments:

Post a Comment