Monday, October 29, 2012

What Should I Read Next?

Isn't that the question we have to ask ourselves over and Over again? It's one of the reasons I like to read a series--because I know what I will be reading next.


But sometimes if I finish a book or a series I'm in the mood to read something that is similar to the finished book. If you are the same way then you should check out THIS site! Just type in the name of the book that you finished and it will give you a list of books that are like unto it!

1 comment:

  1. My main problem is that I have already bought way to many books and I'm trying hard to get through them all. I've also got a ton of series that I've started and am trying to finish up.

    I like the idea of that site and I'll have to try it out...though often I tend to jump from book to book on a whim or looking for a change of pace.

    At the very least, I suspect it will give me many more books to add to my "to be read" pile. :)

    ReplyDelete