Friday, May 18, 2012

Unholy Night by Seth Grahame-Smith

I really enjoyed this book! When I read the description of this book I couldn't help but read it. A retelling of the three wise men...one where they're thieves trying to escape Herod's wrath?! Grahame-Smith's Unholy Night is clever and entertaining! And despite the subject the subject matter he manages to tell a very entertaining story without offending the whole of Christendom or distorting the biblical account...too much! It is a little gory, but given the fact that the wise men are murderous thieves, it's not unexpected!


TANGENTS:

  • Here is the book trailer. I'm glad I only read the publishers description and hadn't seen the trailer. It's kind of weird.
  • You can read the first chapter here.
  • Goodreads is going to have a live chat with Seth Grahame-Smith on 23 May at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment