Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Ring.


Ten years ago I read The Lord of the Rings for the first time, just in time to see Peter Jackson's film version.  I was not disappointed in movies--in fact I spent days explaining to my family that it wasn't a bad ending there are two more movies!  In honor of my first reading of Tolkien's masterpiece I'll be sharing some random LotR book and movie facts with you throughout the month of December!

I've thought about writing some kind of review but to be honest I don't know if I can write a simple review of any or all the the books that make up The Lord of the Rings because it's all amazing! Tolkien's prose and poetry are beautiful--I'll forever be indebted to my Aunt Marsha for introducing me to the magical world that is Middle Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment